* Beautifully updated cottage with 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms plus queen sleeper sofa.
* Living room and bedrooms had nice wall mounted flat screen TV's (with cable)
* Good Wifi
* Granite counters with new appliances kitchen
* Gas stove and outdoor gas
* Front load Washer and dryer (new)
* Excellent spa type shower heads with plenty of hot water
* Nice tree shaded inviting front porch
* Nice back yard with patio picnic table and yard fire pit
* Long driveway next to house setup to accommodate RV/Camper
* 3 block walk to "Big Spring" swimming hole and park
* World class trout fishing White River
* 2 excellent breakfast/lunch cafes a stones throw away
* Fly fishing shop next door!
* Canoe, Kayak, Raft trips available on White River *AND* Buffalo River
* Blanchard Springs Caverns, Eureka Springs & so many more attractions await exciting day trips
* The owners/hosts went out of their way to help make our stay enjoyable. They are gems of greater value than the cabin!
* Really none, but I will share the following to help those with very specific wants:
* The cottage is very close to the river, but it does not have a river view. However, in evening we walked 3 blocks (Harding Blvd and 2nd Street intersection) and set camp chairs on top of river bluff for amazingly beautiful view of sunsets over White river and barn in distance with cows in opulent green pasture along with sight and sound of train crossing scenic trestle bridge leading into long train tunnel.
* If you are used to big cities and resorts, just note that in North West AR most of the unique and excellent local eateries will close early by big city standards. Don't forget, that cooking your own freshly caught rainbow trout can be done on the outside grill on your own sunset viewing time table (we recommend Alpha's White River Family Fishing guided trips to easily fill your cooler ... will pick you up by boat at the Big Spring Park boat ramp -- just down the hill. Just show up with family, hats, sunscreen, fishing licenses & get ready for fun).
We will be back!